Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Red Boy Massachusetts
Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Red Boy Massachusetts , The Red Boy Mondo® magic mushroom grow kit. The Psilocybe Cubensis Red Boy strain is a mutation from the PF original mushroom.
Now loved by many the RebBoy is a beautiful strain to grow.
Just like the previous and other easy grow kits, you do not need to use additional spores.
The mycelium has fully colonized the substrate and is ready to grow mushrooms. Click to order
How to store the grow kit correctly
It is recommended to start the cultivation process right away. First, wrap the grow kit in a plastic shopping bag and close it well.
- Misting Bottle – Misting is needed for the humidity level
- Potable water – For misting and soaking
- Clean environment – Work clean to give other fungi and bacteria (micro organisms) no chance to contaminate.
Starting the process
- Fill the box with fresh, potable water. Close the grow box well and let it soak for 12 hours.
- After 12 hours, pour the surplus of water out of the grow box.
- Place the grow box inside the grow bag. The open end of the bag should point upwards.
- Remove the lid from the grow box. Rinse the lid and store it in the carton box.
- Fold the open end of grow bag twice; do not cover the micron filter.
- Now the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Red Boy’ Magic Mushroom grow kit is ready to grow.
- Place the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Red Boy’ Magic Mushroom grow kit inside the carton box, on top of the ziploc with lid.
The ideal temperature is 24°C. Do not have the temperature drop under 18°C and not exceed 29°C. To keep the temperature from dropping under the 18°C, you can use a Thermo Heatingmat to maintain the ideal temperature. A thermo mat is a must-have in the winter or colder regions of the world.
The Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® Red Boy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit only needs light for the mycelium to ‘understand’ it has reached the surface.
Water / Misting
The day after you start the process you begin with misting. Open the grow bag by removing the paperclip. Right after misting, close the bag again with the paperclip.
If the conditions are optimal, you can expect the first small mushrooms (the pins) to appear between 5 and 16 days.