Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit mexico
Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit mexico, is strengthened with: compared with the first generation of Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® Golden Teacher Grow Kit:
- Larger yields, more mushrooms
- Further flushing*
- Better resistance to toxins
- Different instructions, but simpler ones
*some strains produce more flushes than others. The first three flushes are the largest. Click To Order
magic mushroom grow kit USA
The cultivation kit for Psilocybe cubensis Mondo Golden Teacher Magic Mushroom is slightly different from the cultivation kits you may have used before.
This is only seen in the recipe for the substratum and is a secret not only shared with anyone. For us not yet!
You may not need to use extra spores, like the previous and other easy-to-grow kits.
The spores have formed into mycelium within the substrate (the cake) in the growth box during the laboratory process. The mycelium has completely colonized the substrate and is ready to produce mushrooms.
How to store the grow kit correctly – magic mushroom grow kit USA
Starting the cultivation process right away is recommended. If you plan to start growing later, you can store the growing kit for 2 weeks in the refrigerator (2 ° C to 8 ° C). Second, wrap the grow package in a plastic shopping bag and seal it well.
- 1x grow box- This contains active mycelium substrate (the cake)
- The bag has a micron filter to keep pollutants out. 1x growth bag
- 1x paperclip to close the growing bag.
- Misting Bottle- Misting is appropriate for the level of humidity
- For misting and soaking, potable water
- Clean environment: Work cleanly to avoid contaminating other fungi and bacteria (microorganisms).
We recommend using
- Surgical gloves
- Disinfectant for hands
- Disinfectant for surfaces
- Soaking Bag
- Thermo mat (when room temperature drops below 18°C)
How to prepare the room and yourself before you begin
- Please close any open windows. Microorganisms that can contaminate the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Golden Teacher’ Magic Mushroom growth kit can be borne by wind or draught.
- When you take the growth box out of the carton box with the cake, place it on a disinfected surface.
If this surface is not clean, microorganisms will bind to the grow box, and will flourish and contaminate the grow box inside the Psilocybe cubensis’ Golden Teacher’ Magic Mushroom grow package.
- Make sure you use clean hands and arms to work. We recommend using surgical gloves or a good disinfectant when handling the box. To stop breathing into the growing bag and on the cake, you should use a facemask.
Starting the process – magic mushroom grow kit USA
- Fill the box with potable, fresh water. Cover the box thoroughly and let it soak for 12 hours.
- Pour the surplus of water out of the rising box after 12 hours.
- Place the growing box in the growing bag. The bag’s open end should point upwards.
- Remove the box from the lid. The lid should be rinsed and placed in the carton box.
- Twice fold the open end of the growing bag; do not cover the filter with a micron.
- To hold the bag closed, put the paperclip on the fold. Now the growth package for the Psilocybe cubensis’
- Golden Teacher’ Magic Mushroom is ready to grow.
Within the carton package, put the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Golden Instructor’ Magic Mushroom grow pack, with a lid on top of the ziploc.
24°C is the optimal temperature. Try not to have the temperature drop under 18°C and not surpass 29°C. To protect the temperature from falling under the 18°C, you can use a Thermo Heatingmat to keep up the optimal temperature.
A thermo tangle is an absolute necessity have in the winter or colder locales of the world.
The Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® Golden Teacher Magic Mushroom Grow Kit needs only light to “understand” that the mycelium has reached the surface. Only then can they produce mushrooms. T
here is more than enough for a few hours of fluorescent/artificial light or indirect sunlight a day. Direct sunlight destroys the mycelium, so that the sun does not shine directly on the growth package.
Water / Misting – magic mushroom grow kit USA
You begin with misting the day after you start the system. Open the grow bag by removing the paperclip. Do not spray on the cake directly, but spray against either side of the bag one time. So, four sprays, you mist once a day.
Misting also releases fresh oxygen into the bag. Cover the bag again with the paperclip, right after misting.
You should expect the first small mushrooms (the pins) to appear between 5 and 16 days when the conditions are optimum.
This is based on the pressure as well. Some strains of cubensis grow slower than others.
In clusters, the mushrooms appear. This can be a community that is small or huge. That depends on the pressure.
A production like this is called a flush. Mushrooms, at the same time, are almost never ripe. Out of a pack, you can get more than one flush.
The highest are the first two flushes. When there are more flushes, they would be smaller than the previous flushes.