Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Treasure Coast XL Washington
Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Treasure Coast XL Washington , The Treasure Coast cubensis Magic Mushroom Grow Kit grows very large flushes.
Even though the mushrooms in this Mondo® Magic Mushroom Grow Kit do not grow particularly tall, they grow in big and dense clusters. Click now to order
Occasionally white, albino Treasure Coast mushrooms can be found between those clusters.
The extreme potency of these rare ones makes it definitely worthwhile to go treasure hunting
The Mondo® Grow Kit Treasure Coast has become better than it ever was. Compared to the first generation of Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® Treasure Coast Grow Kit, the next generation is improved with:
- Larger yields, more mushrooms
- More flushes*
- Better resistance against contaminations
- Different, but easier instructions
*some strains produce more flushes than others. The first three flushes are the largest.
Meet the new standard of easy grow kits
The Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® Treasure Coast Magic Mushroom grow kit is slightly different than the grow kits you might have seen before.
This is seen only in the substrate recipe and is a secret not just shared with everyone. Not even with us! After opening the carton box you will first see the familiar micronfilter.
Just like the previous and other easy grow kits, you do not need to use additional spores. During the laboratory process, the spores have developed into mycelium inside the substrate (the cake) in the grow box.
How to store the grow kit correctly
It is recommended to start the cultivation process right away. If you decide to start growing later, you may store the grow kit in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 2 weeks. First, wrap the grow kit in a plastic shopping bag and close it well.
- 1x grow box – This contains substrate with active mycelium (the cake)
- 1x grow bag – The bag has a micron filter to keep contaminants out
- 1x paperclip – For closing the grow bag.
- Misting Bottle – Misting is needed for the humidity level
- Potable water – For misting and soaking
- Clean environment – Work clean to give other fungi and bacteria (micro organisms) no chance to contaminate.
We recommend to use
- Surgical gloves
- Disinfectant for hands
- Disinfectant for surfaces
- Soaking Bag
- Thermo mat (when room temperature drops below 18°C)