Buy MAGIC MUSHROOM GROW KIT GOLDEN TEACHER Arizona
Buy MAGIC MUSHROOM GROW KIT GOLDEN TEACHER Arizona, the Mondo® Grow Kit Golden Teacher has become better than it ever was. Click To Order Compared to the first generation of Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® Golden Teacher Grow Kit, the next generation is improved with:
- Larger yields, more mushrooms
- More flushes*
- Better resistance against contaminations
- Different, but easier instructions
*some strains produce more flushes than others. The first three flushes are the largest.
The Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® Golden Teacher Magic Mushroom grow kit is slightly different than the grow kits you might have used before. This is seen only in the substrate recipe and is a secret not just shared with everyone. Not even with us!
Just like the previous and other easy grow kits, you do not need to use additional spores. During the laboratory process, the spores have developed into mycelium inside the substrate (the cake) in the grow box. The mycelium has fully colonized the substrate and is ready to grow mushrooms.
It is recommended to start the cultivation process right away. If you decide to start growing later, you may store the grow kit in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 2 weeks. First, wrap the grow kit in a plastic shopping bag and close it well.
- 1x grow box – This contains substrate with active mycelium (the cake)
- 1x grow bag – The bag has a micron filter to keep contaminants out
- 1x paperclip – For closing the grow bag.
- Misting Bottle – Misting is needed for the humidity level
- Potable water – For misting and soaking
- Clean environment – Work clean to give other fungi and bacteria (micro organisms) no chance to contaminate.
- Surgical gloves
- Disinfectant for hands
- Disinfectant for surfaces
- Soaking Bag
- Thermo mat (when room temperature drops below 18°C)
- Close any open windows. Wind or draft may bring microorganisms that can contaminate the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Golden Teacher’ Magic Mushroom grow kit.
- When taking out the grow box with the cake from the carton box, put it on a disinfected surface. If this surface would not be clean, microorganisms may attach to the grow box and will flourish inside the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Golden Teacher’ Magic Mushroom grow kit and will contaminate the grow box.
- Make sure you work with clean hands and arms. We recommend using surgical gloves or a good disinfectant when handling the kit. You should use a facemask to avoid breathing into the grow bag and on the cake.
- Fill the box with fresh, potable water. Close the grow box well and let it soak for 12 hours.
- After 12 hours, pour the surplus of water out of the grow box.
- Place the grow box inside the grow bag. The open end of the bag should point upwards.
- Remove the lid from the grow box. Rinse the lid and store it in the carton box.
- Fold the open end of grow bag twice; do not cover the micron filter.
- Place the paperclip on the fold, so the bag stays closed. Now the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Golden Teacher’ Magic Mushroom grow kit is ready to grow.
- Place the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Golden Teacher’ Magic Mushroom grow kit inside the carton box, on top of the ziploc with lid.
READ, DOWNLOAD OR WATCH THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE MONDO® GOLDEN TEACHER MAGIC MUSHROOM GROW KIT.
The ideal temperature is 24°C. Try not to have the temperature drop under 18°C and not surpass 29°C. To shield the temperature from dropping under the 18°C, you can utilize a Thermo Heatingmat to keep up the ideal temperature. A thermo tangle is an absolute necessity have in the winter or colder locales of the world.
The Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® Golden Teacher Magic Mushroom Grow Kit only needs light for the mycelium to ‘understand’ it has reached the surface.
The day after you start the process you begin with misting. Open the grow bag by removing the paperclip.
Do not spray directly on the cake but spray one time against every side of the bag. So you mist once a day, four sprays. Misting also vents fresh oxygen inside the bag. Right after misting, close the bag again with the paperclip.
If the conditions are optimal, you can expect the first small mushrooms (the pins) to appear between 5 and 16 days.
The mushrooms come up in groups. This can be a small or large group. That depends on the strain. A growth like this is called a flush.
Utilize careful gloves or sterilize your hands, wrists and arms. Pick the mushrooms that are ready and let the others keep on developing. Eliminate the mushrooms from the cake by grabbing hold of the base of the mushroom among thumb and pointer.
Try not to pull out the mushrooms. This would hazard harming the mycelium and slaughtering it.