Buy Maitake (Grifola Frondosa) Mushroom Capsules San Francisco
Buy Maitake (Grifola Frondosa) Mushroom Capsules San Francisco, Maitake is a polypore mushroom that grows in clusters at the base of the oak trees. Click To Order
Maitake is a Japanese name. Other names are hen of the woods, hen-of-the-woods, ram’s head and sheep’s head.
Scientific name for the Maitake mushroom is Grifola frondosa, which is native to the mountains of northeastern Japan. In the local Japanese dialect, the word maitake means dancing mushroom.
Why We Need Maitake Mushrooms
This delicious Japanese mushroom resembles the fluffed tail feathers of a nesting hen.
This mushroom contains phyto chemicals that may enhance the immune system. Maitake D-Fraction is extracted from the maitake mushrooms, which may help the natural immune system by supporting at the cellular level*.
You can take Maitake mushroom in different ways such as tea, vegetable or in the powder form, or take it in a capsule which is more convenient for some people.
- Supercharge your fitness routine with natural mushroom*
- Provide nutrients to your body at the cellular level*
- 1500 mg of Maitake powder per serving of 2 capsules – 120 Veggie Capsules
- Build your Immune System naturally
- Support your immunity at the cellular level*